Our MPA programmes are intensive and highly interactive one year, full-time programmes which are also available as two year part-time programmes. They embrace an interdisciplinary approach to integrating science, technology and engineering into effective public policy, utilising our specialist pathways.
We offer four MPA degrees, focused around the following core practice areas:
- Science, Engineering and Public Policy MPA
- Urban Innovation and Policy MPA
- Energy, Technology and Climate Policy MPA
- Development, Technology and Innovation Policy MPA
- Digital Technology and Policy